Table of Contents
Timetric's "Michels Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Michels Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Michels Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Michels Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michels Corporation (Michels) is a provider of engineering, design and utility construction contracting services globally.The company offers services such as pipeline construction, directional drilling, pipe rehabilitation, road construction, utility construction, turnkey substation and distribution construction, and tunneling and continental fabrication services. It also provides deep foundation works; integrity management; tunnel, sewer and water contracting; mobile crushing; lining systems and electrical installation; storm restoration; maintenance and emergency repair; and specialized services. Michels also provides aggregates such as sand, quartzite, rhyolite and recycled asphalt, granite and building and landscape stone products. The company serves sectors such as communications, deep foundations, heavy civil construction, oil and gas, power delivery, railway work, renewable energy, sewer and water, and transportation. Michels is headquartered in Brownsville, Wisconsin, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Orascom Construction Ltd (Orascom Construction) is an engineering, procurement and construction company. The company focuses on large industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. It also ...
Summary Petroleum Industrial & Civil Construction Joint Stock Company (PICC), a subsidiary of PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation is a construction service provider that offers construction, ...
Summary Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (HBXG) is a construction equipment company that manufactures and markets bulldozers, loaders and roller products. The company offers bulldozers, loaders, ...