Table of Contents
Timetric's "Joannou & Paraskevaides Group of Cos. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Joannou & Paraskevaides Group of Cos."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Joannou & Paraskevaides Group of Cos." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Joannou & Paraskevaides Group of Cos."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Joannou & Paraskevaides Group of Cos. (JPG) offers construction and infrastructure services through three construction enterprises: Joannou & Paraskevaides (Overseas) Ltd (JPOL), J&P-Avax SA (Avax), and Joannou & Paraskevaides Ltd (JPL). The company undertakes contracts from both public and private sectors and builds projects. The company is involved in construction of airports, buildings, roads and infrastructure, energy and industrial, electrical and mechanical, and project finance and concessions. It also operates in land development market, with flats, office buildings, commercial centers, and holiday homes. The company's key projects include Dubai-Fujairah Freeway, Comprehensive Improvement of Al Ittihad Road, Dubai, and Queen Alia International Airport, Amman. The company has operations in North Africa, Europe and the Middle East. JPG is headquartered in Guernsey, Channel Islands, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Centrotec Sustainable AG (Centrotec) is an energy company that provides energy saving systems. The company offers products and solutions through the divisions climate systems, medical technology ...
Summary Melrose Industries PLC (Melrose), formerly Wheelmark Plc is an engineering company that offers turbo generators, transformers and switch gear units to power generation plants. The companyâ€™s ...
Summary Lafarge Malaysia Berhad (LMB) is a construction material manufacturer that markets ready-mixed concrete, cement, and related building materials. The company was formerly known as Lafarge Malayan ...