Table of Contents
Timetric's "Special Metals Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Special Metals Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Special Metals Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Special Metals Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Special Metals Corporation (SMC) produces and supplies high-nickel, high-performance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high-temperature, toughness and strength alloys. The company carries out nickel alloys production in standard mill forms ranging from large ingots and billets to plates, strips, tubing, sheets, core, bar and filler wires for welding products. SMC caters to original equipment manufacturing companies in the aerospace, oil and gas, automotive, chemical, marine engineering, petroleum, telecom and power generation industries. The company owns and operates manufacturing and research facilities in the US and Europe. It also manages a network of sales offices across the US, and also in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. SMC is headquartered in Huntington, West Virginia, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Andromeda Metals Limited (Andromeda), formerly Adelaide Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration company that offers gold and copper deposits. The company offers risk managed discovery, development ...
Summary Strategic Metals Ltd. (Strategic Metals) is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and develops gold properties in Canada. The company’s projects comprise Midas Touch project and ...
Summary Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (Liberty Star), formerly Liberty Star Gold Corp is a mineral exploration company that concentrates on the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in ...