Table of Contents
Timetric's "Acome : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Acome"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Acome" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Acome"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Acome is a global producer and supplier of wires and cables. It designs, develops and produces optical fibers, cables and synthetic tubes. The company's products include Unitubes cables, compact tube cables, microcabels, aerial cables, blowable cables, connecting cables, optical cables, automotive cables and fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) solutions. The company's products are used in hydraulic underfloor heating systems, residential networks, electric underfloor heating systems, hydrocable fluid distribution system, connections and installations, and optical telecom infrastructure solutions. It caters to several industries such as industrial, residential, railway, telecom and automobile sectors. The company owns and operates eight production units including five in Normandy, two in China and one in Brazil. Acome is headquartered in Paris, France.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary PT Supreme Cable Manufacturing & Commerce Tbk (PT SUCACO Tbk) formerly PT Supreme Cable Manufacturing Corporation Tbk, is a power company that offers electrical product supplying services. The ...
Summary Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is a technology company that offers wireless connectivity and data sharing services for personal and business sectors. The company’s personal ...
Summary Elisa Oyj (Elisa) is a telecommunication service provider that offers ICT and online services. The company offers products such as IP transit, IP transit, our network, peering agreement, routing ...