Table of Contents
Timetric's "Wirtgen GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wirtgen GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wirtgen GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wirtgen GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wirtgen GmbH (Wirtgen), subsidiary of Wirtgen Group, is a provider of construction machinery. It designs, manufactures and supplies mobile machines used in the construction and mining industries. The company’s portfolio of products includes cold milling machines, cold recyclers, soil stabilizers, binding agent spreaders, slipform pavers, hot recyclers, and surface miners. In addition, it offers services such as inspection, maintenance and overhaul services, on-site service, sale of spare parts, and consulting. The company produces more than 60 machine models with manufacturing facilities in Brazil, China and India. Its distribution network comprises over 55 owned sales and services companies and more than 150 dealers globally. Wirtgen is headquartered in Windhagen, Germany.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Lafarge Malaysia Berhad (LMB) is a construction material manufacturer that markets ready-mixed concrete, cement, and related building materials. The company was formerly known as Lafarge Malayan ...
Summary Kakatiya Cement Sugar & Industries Limited (KCSIL), formerly Kakatiya Cements Limited, is a cement company that produces and supplies cement, sugar and power in India. The company provides mining ...
Summary U.S. Concrete, Inc. (U.S. Concrete) is a construction company that produces and markets ready-mixed concrete, aggregates and offers value added services. The company offers aggregates, ready-mixed ...