Table of Contents
Timetric's "Malayan Insurance Co. Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Malayan Insurance Co. Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Malayan Insurance Co. Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Malayan Insurance Co. Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Malayan Insurance Co., Inc. (MICO) is a non-life insurance company. It offers a range of non-life insurance products such as fire insurance, motorcar insurance, aviation insurance, engineering insurance, marine insurance, personal accident insurance and surety bonds. The company also offers property insurance, general liability insurance, hospitalization insurance, household employee insurance, golfer insurance, glass insurance, poultry catastrophe insurance, errors and omissions insurance, boiler insurance, pressure and vessel insurance, photographer insurance, crime insurance and fidelity guarantee. Through these products, MICO serves its clientele comprising, families, individuals and corporate clients. It operates through a network of branches in the Philippines. The company is a subsidiary of Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC), a diversified financial service provider based in the Philippines. MICO is headquartered in Manila, the Philippines.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...