Table of Contents
Timetric's "The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company (WTCC) is a general contracting and construction company. The company provides design-build, general contracting, building information modeling (BIM), design phase services and construction phase services. WTCC caters to various sectors such as residential, industrial, healthcare, utility, ware house, institutional, federal government and commercial construction sectors. In addition, its construction projects cover highways, museums, senior livings, hospitality, theme parks, restaurants and mixed use developments. The company also works on the development of retail outlets, sports complexes, pharmaceutical and bio processing facilities. The company operates across the US through its offices in various states including California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Texas, Colorado and Virginia. WTCC is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis In real terms, the Thai construction industry is set to perform better over the forecast period (2016–2020) compared to the review period (2011–2015). The industry’s forecast-period growth ...
Synopsis Following five years of expansion, the Swiss construction industry slightly contracted in 2015, with industry output declining at a rate of 0.3% in real terms. However, improving European economic ...
Summary Orascom Construction Ltd (Orascom Construction) is an engineering, procurement and construction company. The company focuses on large industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. It also ...