Table of Contents
Timetric's "F&C Capital & Income Investment Trust (FCI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "F&C Capital & Income Investment Trust"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "F&C Capital & Income Investment Trust" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "F&C Capital & Income Investment Trust"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
F&C Capital & Income Investment Trust (F&C) is an investment fund offering investment opportunities in the UK blue chip shares to generate long-term capital gain and income growth from FTSE-listed companies. The portfolio of products and service offered includes various investment funds such as investment trust investment savings accounts, private investor plans, junior investment savings accounts, children's investment plan and child trust fund. It also offer fund management and consultancy services. F&C's fund portfolio investments are in various sectors such as healthcare, oil and gas, consumer goods, telecommunications, consumer services, basic materials, industrials, technology, financials and utilities. The fund mainly focuses on companies with growing income and ability to pay good investment retures to the shareholders. The fund's principal objective is to secure long-term capital and income growth from a portfolio consisting mainly of FTSE All-Share companies. F&C fund is listed in London Stock Exchange. F&C is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762