Table of Contents
Timetric's "Simons Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Simons Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Simons Group Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Simons Group Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Simons Group Ltd (Simons) is a construction company. The company designs, develops, and constructs properties. Simons undertakes the development of real estate properties, architecture and interior design services, fit-out and maintenance services. The company finds sites, assembled land, secure planning design, construct and fit-out spaces. In addition, it offers a range of consultancy and aftercare services. The company also provides building repairs and planned and reactive maintenance services. Simons caters its services to retail, offices, warehouses, health, and distribution sectors. The key clients of the company include Tesco, ASDA, Sheffield, Vodafone, House of Fraser and NHS Trusts. The company operates in Bristol, Leeds, Lincoln, London, Manchester, Stansted, Wakefield and York in the UK. Simons is headquartered in Lincoln, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, ...
Summary Thai Nakarin Hospital Public Company Ltd (Thai Nakarin Hospital) is a healthcare service provider that offers primary and healthcare services. The center offers medical services such as heart care, ...
Summary Chennai Meenakshi Multispeciality Hospital Ltd (CMMH) is a healthcare service provider that provides various medical services. The hospital provides services including cardiology, cosmetic and ...