Table of Contents
Timetric's "Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Toll Brothers, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Toll Brothers, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Toll Brothers, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Toll Brothers, Inc., (Toll Brothers) is a construction contractor of luxury homes in the US. The company designs, builds, markets and finances single-family detached and attached homes. It also provides building and refurbishment services for existing rental apartment buildings and converts them into high-rise, mid-rise and low-rise luxury homes. The company offers various types of houses, which includes luxury homes; active adult living communities; resort-style communities and student living type homes. The company offers services such as architecture, design, land development, landscape activities, mortgage and lumber distribution. The company builds and sells the homes under brands such as Toll Brothers Active Living, Toll Brothers City living, Toll Brothers Apartment living, Toll Brothers Campus Living and Toll Brother Reality Trust. . It has operations across 50 markets in 19 states in the US. The company also develops, owns and operates golf courses and country clubs associated with master-planned communities in the US. In addition, in FY2015, the company delivered 5,525 homes from 352 communities. Toll Brothers is headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762