Table of Contents
Timetric's "Herrenknecht AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Herrenknecht AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Herrenknecht AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Herrenknecht AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Herrenknecht AG (Herrenknecht) is a manufacturer of tunneling systems. The company designs, manufactures and distributes tunneling and logistics equipment, tunnel lining and navigation and monitoring systems. Its product portfolio includes EPB shields, mixshield, single shield TGBM, AVN machines, auger boring machines, HDD rigs, and vertical shaft sinking. The company also offers shaft boring machines, raise boring rigs, boxhole boring machines, drilling systems, cutter tools, control containers, lining segment molds and production, separation plants, navigation systems, and logistical systems. The company also various services such as spare parts and maintenance; and project consulting including feasibility studies, financial consulting, risk analysis, and geotechnical evaluations. It also offers customer training, production of project manuals, schedule analysis and optimization, technical support, and health and safety servcies. The company has operations in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and American regions. Herrenknecht is headquartered in Schwanau, Germany.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762