Table of Contents
Timetric's "D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "D.R. Horton, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "D.R. Horton, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "D.R. Horton, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DR Horton Inc., (DHI) is a homebuilding company in the US. The company designs, constructs and sells single-family detached homes, town homes, duplexes, triplexes and condominiums. The company sells homes under various brands such as America's Builder, Emerald Homes, DR Horton, Express Homes, Regent Homes, Crown Communities and Breland Homes. It also provides mortgage finance and title services to homebuyers through its subsidiary, DHI Mortgage. In FY2015, the company sold 36,648 homes, with an average sales price of US$285,700. The company operates in 27 states and 79 metropolitan markets in the East, Midwest, Southeast, South Central, Southwest and West regions of the US. DHI is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a ...
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Beazer Homes USA, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Otkrytye Investitsii (OPIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...