Table of Contents
Timetric's "Bank Pekao S.A. (PEO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Pekao S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank Pekao S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank Pekao S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank Pekao S.A. (Bank Pekao) is a provider of financial services. The bank offers banking products and services to individuals, medium and large enterprises, and corporate customers. Its product portfolio includes cash loans, mortgage loans, housing loans, capital market investments, personal accounts and savings account. It also offers credit cards, time deposit accounts, certificates of deposits and special fund accounts. The bank offers services such as electronic banking services, brokerage services, insurance packages, asset management services, financing for large investment projects, treasury services and personal advisory services. The bank has operations across Poland, Ukraine and France. In Poland the bank's offices are located in Warszawski, Centralny, Malopolski, Mazowiecki, Poludniowo-Wschodni, Dolnoslaski, Zachodni, Wielkopolski, Slaski and Pomorski. The bank is a subsidiary of UniCredit S.p.A. Bank Pekao is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...