Table of Contents
Timetric's "Unity Bank Plc (UNITYBNK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unity Bank Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Unity Bank Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Unity Bank Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Unity Bank Plc (Unity Bank) is a retail bank in Nigeria. The bank offers a wide range of consumer and corporate banking products and services to individuals and business customers. Its product portfolio includes current accounts, saving accounts, term loans, calls deposits, fixed deposits, and overdrafts. The bank also offers bonds and guarantees, trade finance, project finance, working capital finance, asset finance, credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. In addition, it offers agri products such as Unity farmers cooperative finance schemes, general agro-allied farmers schemes, Unity industrial input farmers schemes, Unity farmers cooperative leasing schemes and agricultural credit support schemes. The services offered by the bank include payment and collections services, foreign exchange services, private banking services, advisory services, SMS banking services, mobile banking services and internet banking services. Unity Bank is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...