Table of Contents
Timetric's "Motorola Mobility, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Motorola Mobility, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Motorola Mobility, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Motorola Mobility, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Motorola Mobility, Inc. (Motorola Mobility) is a provider of mobile devices, based in the US. It provides a range of Android smartphones and Bluetooth accessories. The company offers mobile phones such as Moto G, Moto X, Moto 360 and DROID. It also provides tablets, cordless phones, monitors, and mobile accessories including cases and shells, in-ear headphones, earbuds, wireless speakers, wireless headphones, docks, power packs, chargers, and wireless stereo headphones. The company has operations in several countries across North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Motorola Mobility is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lenovo Group Limited, a provider of personal computers and mobile Internet devices based in Hong Kong. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...