Table of Contents
Timetric's "Elmet Technologies, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elmet Technologies, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Elmet Technologies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Elmet Technologies, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Elmet Technologies, Inc. is a manufacturer high performance materials with a specialization in molybdenum and tungsten products. The company's products are available in the form of standard mill products such as rods, sheets, plates and wires, precision machined components, assemblies and custom formed products. Currently, the company has three manufacturing facilities which are located in Lewiston and Covington in the US and Chengdu in China. Through its products, it serves various industries such as aerospace, automotive, coating, crystal growth, display, high temperature furnace, LED, medical imaging and device, semiconductor process tooling, lighting, energy, semiconductor and electronics and defense. Elmet's production management systems are certified to AS9100, ISO9001, and ISO14001. The company has sales coverage across the US, Asia and Europe and it is headquartered in Lewiston, Maine, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A textual analysis of the financial results for Jinduicheng Molybdenum Company Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for China Molybdenum Luoyang Co Ltd compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Jinzhou New China Dragon Molybdenum Co Ltd compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...