Table of Contents
Timetric's "BRT Realty Trust (BRT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BRT Realty Trust"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BRT Realty Trust" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BRT Realty Trust"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BRT Realty Trust (BRT) is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The company is primarily involved in ownership, operation and development of properties catering to properties such as multi-family residential, undeveloped land, mixed-use, condominium, industrial, office, hotel, shopping centers and retail sectors. BRT also owns and operates various real estate assets such as vacant land, vacant buildings, retail spaces, offices and parking lots. The company's key properties include Brixworth at Bridgestreet, Village Green, Spring Valley, Waterside at astleton, Silvana Oaks, Pathways, Avondale Station, Newbridge Commons and Woodland Trails. The company offers its services in 11 states in the US, through a network of offices, subsidiaries and joint ventures. BRT is headquartered in New York, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis Timetric's "Otkrytye Investitsii (OPIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...
Synopsis "LCIP – Waterfront at the Marina Apartment Complex – Nevada" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership ...
Summary Equity Residential - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...