Table of Contents
Timetric's "SISK Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SISK Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SISK Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SISK Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SISK Group (Sisk) is a diversified company. It undertakes various projects across different domains such as healthcare, infrastructure, commercial, aviation, residential and energy, hotels and retails among others. The company offers various services such as construction contracting, property investment, architectural stonework, monumental stonework, architectural glazing solutions and civil engineering. It also distributes hand tools, garden equipment and home entertainment systems, and property development. The company also provides maintenance services such as litter clearance, fencing, mechanical and electrical planned maintenance, building refurbishment, drainage clearance and repairs. It operates through its subsidiaries John Sisk & Son, Origo and Korine. The company has its presence in Europe and the Middle East regions. Sisk is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Centrotec Sustainable AG (Centrotec) is an energy company that provides energy saving systems. The company offers products and solutions through the divisions climate systems, medical technology ...
Summary Melrose Industries PLC (Melrose), formerly Wheelmark Plc is an engineering company that offers turbo generators, transformers and switch gear units to power generation plants. The companyâ€™s ...
Summary Lafarge Malaysia Berhad (LMB) is a construction material manufacturer that markets ready-mixed concrete, cement, and related building materials. The company was formerly known as Lafarge Malayan ...