Table of Contents
Timetric's "Asarco LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asarco LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Asarco LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Asarco LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Asarco LLC (Asarco) is an integrated copper mining, refining and smelting company. The company is principally involved in the production of copper and non-ferrous metals. The company comprise of three copper mines such as Mission, Silver Bell and the Ray open-pit mines located in Arizona. It operates copper smelter in Arizona and a refinery complex in Texas. The Key products offered by the company include copper cathode, Envirolloy and tellurium. In addition, it also offers solvent extraction and electrowinning products at the Ray and Silver Bell mines. Asarco operates as a subsidiary of Grupo Mexico S.A.B. de C.V. Asarco is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Southern Copper Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive ...
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company ...