Table of Contents
Timetric's "FBN Bank (UK) Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FBN Bank (UK) Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FBN Bank (UK) Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FBN Bank (UK) Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FBN Bank (UK) Limited (FBNUK) is a provider of a wide range of financial products and services. The bank offers a range of commercial banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Europe and Africa. Its portfolio of products and services includes saving accounts, term deposits, debit cards, working capital loans, current accounts, property funds, traditional funds and alternative funds, and notice accounts. The bank also offers private banking services, trust services, custody and nominee services, payment services, cash letter clearing services, trade finance services, treasury services, foreign exchange services, and Internet banking services. The bank operates essentially in the UK financial sector. It also has a branch office in Paris, France, and a representative office in Lagos, Nigeria. The bank is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Ltd. (FBN), a financial services group based in Nigeria. FBNUK is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...