Table of Contents
Timetric's "ShalkiyaZinc N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ShalkiyaZinc N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ShalkiyaZinc N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ShalkiyaZinc N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ShalkiyaZinc N.V.(ShalkiyaZinc), is a ore mining company. It carries out the exploration, processing and production of polymetallic ores. The company performs sub-surface type of mining and offers zinc and lead in concentrated form. It primarily holds interests in the Shalkiya mine, which is situated 17 kms in the Zhanakorgan city, Kyzylorda region. The company also operates Vydachnaya mine which carries out under-ground mining works. It also owns a zinc-lead ore deposit, Talap in Zhanakorgan District of the Kyzylorda region and a zinc-lead ore processing plant, Kentau in Kentau, South Kazakhstan. ShalkiyaZinc is a subsidiary of Tau-Ken SamrukJSC, and is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Korea Zinc Co., Ltd. (Korea Zinc), a subsidiary of Young Poong Corp. is a non-ferrous metal smelting company that offers base metals, precious metal and rare metals. The company’s base metals ...
Summary Teck Resources Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive ...