Table of Contents
Timetric's "ThyssenKrupp AG (TKA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ThyssenKrupp AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ThyssenKrupp AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ThyssenKrupp AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ThyssenKrupp AG (ThyssenKrupp) is an industry conglomerate. It provides component technology, elevator technology, industrial solutions, materials services and steel products and services. The company develops manufactures and supplies high-tech components such as assembled camshafts, crankshafts and components; escalators and moving walks, passenger and freight elevators, and stair and platform lifts. It also provides flat carbon steel for European market; and supplies slabs through its steel mill in Brazil. In addition, ThyssenKrupp builds chemical plants and refineries, equipment for the mining and cement industries; offers solutions for the mining sector; and supplies production systems. The company also offers material services such as material processing, logistics and supply chain. It caters to construction, engineering, mining, hospitality, transportation, chemical plants, refineries, shipbuilding and other industries. The company has operations in various countries across Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific and Africa. ThyssenKrupp is headquartered in Essen, Germany.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019