Table of Contents
Timetric's "Allianz Africa S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allianz Africa S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Allianz Africa S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Allianz Africa S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Allianz Africa S.A. (Allianz Africa) is a provider of insurance products. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals and corporate clients. Its product portfolio includes health insurance, personal accident insurance, travel insurance, car insurance, home insurance, pupil protection and liability insurance and life insurance. It also offers group health insurance, property insurance, business insurance, engineering insurance, public and product liability insurance, micro insurance, constructor's all risk insurance, marine insurance, inherent defect insurance, general aviation insurance and professional liability insurance. It also offers claims settlement, insurance advisory and risk consultancy services. The company sells and distributes its products through bancassurance channels, branches, insurance brokers and financial advisers. The company is a subsidiary of Allianz SE, a global insurance company based in Germany. Allianz Africa is headquartered in Paris, France.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...