Table of Contents
Timetric's "AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (AIG API), a subsidiary of American International Group, Inc., is an insurance company. The company offers a wide range of general insurance products to individuals and business customers in Asia Pacific regions. Its product portfolio includes travel insurance, car insurance, personal accident and health insurance, home insurance, identity theft insurance, aerospace insurance, product liability insurance, casualty insurance, all risk and business interruption insurance and contractor’s all risk insurance. It also offers management liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, cyber insurance, group insurance, marine insurance, property insurance and political risk insurance. It offers services such as claim settlement, alternative risk solutions and fronting captive services. AIG API is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
The company reported net premium written of US$7,852 million during FY2015, representing a decline of 8.1% over FY2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...