Table of Contents
Timetric's "iiNet Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "iiNet Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "iiNet Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "iiNet Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
iiNet Limited is a provider of digital subscriber line (DSL) Internet and telephony services based in Australia. The company offers services such as residential Internet services, mobile broadband services, cable connections, dialup Internet, Wi-Fi hotspots, net phone services, installation and support services and Internet protocol television services for phones, mobiles, computers, TVs and tablets. The Company has its own broadband network and supports over 1.8 million services. In addition, it provides National Broadband Network (NBN) services, a high speed broadband network service. Through these products and services, the company serves its clientele comprising residential customers, small offices, medium businesses and corporate and government entities. It has a presence in various cities of Australia. iiNet Limited is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762