Table of Contents
Timetric's "Shougang Fushan Resources Group Limited. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shougang Fushan Resources Group Limited."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Shougang Fushan Resources Group Limited." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Shougang Fushan Resources Group Limited."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shougang Fushan Resources Group Limited (Shougang Fushan) is an investment holding company in Hong Kong. The company’s principal activities include mining of coking coal, and the production and sale of raw and clean coking coal. It has three operating coal mines: Xingwu Coal Mine, Jinjiazhuang Coal Mine and Zhaiyadi Coal Mine in Shanxi Province, China. The company owns 65% interest in Xingwu Coal Mine that covers a mining area of 11.63 sqkm, while the Jinjiazhuang Coal Mine has a mining area of 6.35 sqkm and Zhaiyadi Coal Mine covers a mining area of 13.91 sqkm. Shougang Fushan has three coal preparation plants with processing capacities of 1.2 million tonnes, 2.1 million tonnes, and 3.0 million tonnes per annum. The company is a subsidiary of Shougang Corporation and is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A textual analysis of the financial results for Zhengzhou Coal Mining Machinery Group Co Ltd compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Mining Co Ltd compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Yanzhou Coal Mining Company compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio ...