Table of Contents
The Indian luxury goods market has been booming in recent years owing to a growing economy, rising incomes and consumers' willingness to spend. As the Indian economy recovered in 2014, the luxury goods market also showed significant growth as customers indulged themselves. Furthermore, rapid urbanization in the country has also helped this sector boom like never before. In fact, there are now entire malls that are solely dedicated to selling luxury goods.
The Indian luxury goods sector has been witness to the growing presence of all major luxury brands of the world such as LVMH Watch & Jewelry India Pvt. Ltd., Genesis Luxury Fashion Pvt. Ltd, Burberry India and Hermès India Ltd.
Taiyou Research’s report Luxury Goods Market in India analyzes the market for luxury goods in India. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- An analysis of the growing economy and its impact on the luxury goods market.
- An analysis of how the fragmented Indian luxury goods market is offering growth opportunities to luxury brands worldwide.
- A look at India's young demographic and how it is driving industry growth.
- Analysis of the dominance of store-based retail over online retail in the industry even now.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About Personal Luxury Goods The global personal luxury goods market has been registering positive growth over the last few years and is shaping up to become one of the top competitive markets at a global ...
India is the most growing luxury goods market in the world. Luxury goods market achieved a growth of 74% from 2010 to 2014 and expected to grow at 122% till 2020. India is home of almost all the luxury ...