Table of Contents
Singapore is considered as an affluent market for luxury brand retailers around the world. It is a very popular destination for luxury brands in Asia Pacific as the population is also very fashion savvy and aware of the latest fashion trends. In 2015, the luxury goods industry in Singapore posted strong growth as consumers lined up to purchase better quality products in their search for prestige and investment both.
While Singaporeans remain the key target segment for the luxury goods market in the country, Singapore attracts many international visitors round the year and luxury brands are targeting them as well in order to increase their sales. As Singapore is a major tourism hub in Asia Pacific, the luxury goods industry is thriving here.
Taiyou Research’s report Luxury Goods Market in Singapore analyzes the market for luxury goods in Singapore. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- An analysis of the growing economy and its impact on the luxury goods market.
- A look at the presence of well-known luxury brands in the industry.
- Dominance of in-store retailing over online retailing in Singapore.
- An analysis of the fashion awareness of the Singaporean population.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About Personal Luxury Goods The global personal luxury goods market has been registering positive growth over the last few years and is shaping up to become one of the top competitive markets at a global ...
India is the most growing luxury goods market in the world. Luxury goods market achieved a growth of 74% from 2010 to 2014 and expected to grow at 122% till 2020. India is home of almost all the luxury ...