Table of Contents
Vietnam is gradually becoming a favourite destination for outsourcing. There are lot of reasons behind the growing popularity of the country as one of the main destination for BPO center set-up. The country has a population of 92 million people, of which 65% are under the age of 35. This young population with fluency in English fulfils the skill set required by the BPO companies. Vietnam is one of the fastest growing economies in South East Asia. Cost of labor which is approximately 50% lower than that of India or China (compare with tier-one cities) is one of the major regions for the BPO setup in the country. Furthermore, the country offers talent pool with good knowledge of Japanese. With growing political differences China and Japan, Vietnam turns out to be a very favourable destination for Japanese firms.
The report from GrowthPraxis includes analysis of the fresh talent pool and the total employment within the BPO industry across three major cities of Vietnam -Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi City, and Danang. The objective of the report is to evaluate the three cities on the basis of total fresh graduates and employment in BPO skills to provide insights for potential BPO setup in the country.
The report includes the fresh talent pool analysis of Vietnam – split by degrees and streams. The report further evaluates the BPO professionals of the country working under F&A, HR outsourcing, Procurement and voice and segments the talent pool by their experience level, language fluency.
Key benefits of the report:
- The report aids in formulation of effective business expansion plans in BPO sector
- Setting targets for recruitment teams: The report helps in drawing out strategic recruitment plans with specific targets for recruiters at city level
- The report helps in location attractiveness assessment based upon talent pool availability.
Key study from the report:
- Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi together constitute more than 80% of the BPO talent pool in Vietnam
- Hanoi – with large fresh talent pool, sizeable BPO industry talent pool, low cost and close affinity to Japanese culture emerged out as a favourable BPO destination for Japanese firms planning to set shop in Vietnam
- Doctoral degree are expected to see the highest growth over the next 5 years; however still representing less than 1% of the fresh talent pool.
- Procurement outsourcing is expected to show the highest growth (xx %), followed by HR Outsourcing (xx %)
- On an average, Japanese and English speaking BPO professionals receive $500- 700 more per annum as compared to other BPO professionals
Through a combination of primary and secondary research an exhaustive list of relevant companies was generated and based on revenue and FTE criteria, a desired sample set of companies for each domain was arrived at to get desired coverage. The mapped companies were analyzed to evaluate talent at the domain level/skills level.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in US$ Million by the following Horizontal Segments: Finance & Accounting, Customer Services, HR, KPO, and Procurement. ...
In this study, the size of the UAE and Saudi Arabian BPO services market in 2016 is presented along with the market forecast for the 2017-2021 period. The report provides an overview of the four key types ...
Reliable source: Increased healthcare activity and growing wages will boost demand for industry services Abstract Business Process Outsourcing Services The Business Process Outsourcing Services industry ...