Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Palm Oil & derivatives market is estimated at $80.3 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $130.2 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.13% during the forecast period. Growing demand for vegetable oil, low cost benefits, expanding applications of palm oil in edible and non-edible sectors are the factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, the large amount of ageing palm trees, yielding lesser volumes of palm oil has restrained the market. The major challenges include competition from soybean oil and environmental issues related to palm oil plantation.
Asia Pacific was the largest palm oil consumer and accounted for more than 60% of total market size in 2015. Availability of raw material in large quantity along with growing disposable income levels in India and Indonesia is estimated to drive the local market. India is one of the biggest palm oil importers in the world.
Some of the key players in the market include London Sumatra, Wilmar International Ltd., Alami Group, Golden Agri-Resources Ltd., Musim Mas Group, Cargill Inc. , Tradewinds Plantation, Sime Darby, Archer Daniels Midland, Boustead Group, PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk, IOI Group and Kulim Bhd.
Types of Oil Covered:
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Red palm oil
- Palm Oil
- Fractionated palm oil
- Palm Kernel Cake
- White palm oil
o Palm stearin
o Personal care
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
India palm oil market size is anticipated to reach USD 13.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc Refined derivatives are widely being utilized in food owing to their lowe ...
The Iran palm oil market is expected to reach USD 648.40 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing usage in cosmetics and biodiesel industries has contributed to ...
Vegetable oil is a natural oil that is extracted from the seeds, nuts and fruits of plants. It serves as a source of nutrients and industrial raw materials to mankind. Vegetable oil is today found in absolutely ...