Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fruit and Vegetable juices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. The increasing demand for healthy products, inclination for a juice and prevalent consumer trend are the factors favoring the market growth. Consumer juice and flavor preference is the restraint for fruit and vegetable juices market. The fruit and vegetable juices market is mainly depended on brand value, flavor preference and consumer taste. The fruit and vegetable juices market is likely to increase the market share in developing countries.
The major market share is captured by orange juices segment. Consumers are moving away from classic products such as orange juice due to rapidly changing consumption patterns. The consumers are looking towards new juices with wildly increasing new and innovative flavors. The fruit and vegetable juices market is dominated by large players namely Nestles SA, Coca Cola Company, Pepsico Inc etc. U.S., U.K., China and Japan are the leading markets for fruit and vegetable juices.
Some of the key players in the global market include Nestles SA (Juicy Juice) Switzerland, The Coca Cola Company (Minute Maid), WINN-Bill-DANN Foods Russia, Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co Ltd, DR Pepper Snapple Group, Schweppers Austria Pty Ltd, Suntory Holdings Ltd, Pepsico Inc (Tropicana), Mott's Llp, Skypeople Fruit Juice, Inc., Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc., Del Monte Corporation, Maspex Czech Sro (Relax), Tampico Beverages, Sunkist Growers Inc., Ito En Ltd Japan , Loblaws Inc (President's Choice), Odwalla Inc, and Welch Foods Inc.
Fruit and Vegetable Juices Category Covered:
- Organic Juices
- Pre-biotic and Pro-biotic
- Naturally Sweetened(no Artificial Sweetner)
- Health Juice
- Carbonated Juice
- Fruit Mixes
- Single Fruit Flavour
- Flavoured Drinks
- 100% Juice
o Non – Concentrate
- Fruit Drinks (UPTO 24%)
- Nectars (25-99%)
- Chilled Ready-to-serve
- Shelf Stable
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
India is the world’s 7th largest country by land size and holds huge potential in certain areas which was largely untapped due to the bad economic conditions. Due to uncertain social and political climate, ...
“The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%” The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market is projected to reach USD 41.39 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% ...
Hoovers Research analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present ...
Fruit And Veget...
Fruit And Veget...