Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Beverage Packaging Market is estimated at $155.3 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $218.6 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% during the forecast period. Rising beverage consumption in emerging economies and innovative packaging are the key drivers of the market. Stringent environmental regulations and sluggish demand for beverages are the factors restraining the market growth. The opportunity lies in elevated growth of PET as packaging raw material. Feel and dimension of packaging products and rising trend towards aseptic packaging are also fueling the market growth. Asia Pacific has emerged as a beverage packaging centre due to low cost availability of raw materials.
Some of the Key players in the market include Mondi PLC, Crown Holdings, Inc., Ardagh, Ball Corporation, International Paper, Tetra Laval International S.A, Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, Bemis, Amcor Limited, Alcoa Inc., Saint-Gobain S.A., Ampac Holdings, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Stora Enso Oyj, Owens-Illinois, Inc. and Rexam PLC.
o High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
o Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Other Materials
Product Types Covered:
- Glass Bottles
o Alcoholic Beverages
o Energy Drinks
o Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD)/ Soda
o Juice/Soft Drinks
o Bottled Water
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
o Beer & Cider
- Dairy Beverages
o Flavored Milk
o White Milk
o Other Liquid Dairy Products
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Beverage packaging segment likely to dominate the global glass container market during the projected period In terms of value and volume, the beverage packaging segment is likely to witness significant ...
The global beverage packaging market was valued at USD 154.92 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 209.67 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.21% during the forecast period 2017 - 2022. The ...
The North America beverage packaging market was valued at USD XX billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.86% during the forecast period 2017 - 2022. The ...