Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Stretch and Shrink Sleeves Packaging market is estimated at $10.6 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $15.7 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%. Rising demand for polymer films, growing incomes in developing economies and increasing urbanization are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, competition from substitute forms of packaging and recycling of stretch & shrink sleeve labels may hinder the market. Complex recycling method is the critical challenge for this market.
North America commanded the global stretch and shrink sleeves packaging market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. However in Asia Pacific region, growth of stretch and shrink sleeves packaging market is moderately slow. The shrink sleeve labels segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The market was dominated by the PVC polymer films segment, which is estimated for more than half of the entire market share in 2015.
Some of the key players in the market include Genuine Package Venture, CCL Industries, Huhtamaki OYJ, Hammer Packaging, Berry Plastics Group Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, Hipac Packaging Solutions, Cenveo, Inc., Fuji Seal International Inc., Cenveo, Macfarlane Group, Klockner Pentaplast Group and Sleevevo.
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Oriented polystyrene (OPS)
- Polyolefin (PO) film
- Oriented polypropylene (OPP)
o Cyclic olefin copolymers (COC)
o Polylactic acid (PLA)
Type of Sleeve Labels Covered:
- Stretch Sleeve Labels
- Shrink Sleeve Labels
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Household Care
- Food and Dairy
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Soft Drinks
- Pharmaceuticals and Health
- Personal Care
Ink Technologies Covered:
- Water-Based Inks
- Solvent-Based Inks
- UV Inks
Printing Technologies Covered:
- Digital Printing
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global engineering plastics market was valued at USD 61,817.63 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 99,334.03 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.23%. Asia-Pacific, currently, dominates the market ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the global disposable and nondisposable medical plastics market. - Analyze various medical device plastic processes. - Gain insight into the recent patents issues related ...
Use this report to: - Analyze industry structure and competitiveness and profiling important players in the global high-performance films market. - Evaluate the forecasting market of high-performance films ...