Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Stretch and Shrink Film market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Increased usage of industrial packaging, rapid growth in the food and beverage are the key factors driving the market. Competition from other forms of packaging is the major opportunity of the market. Increase in usage of LLDPE than LDPE is the major market trend. Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness a strong growing demand for stretch and shrink films from the manufacturing and packaging industries during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include IPS Packaging, Sealed Air, Dow Chemical Company, Eurofilms Extrusion, Coveris, LINPAC Group, Hipac PackagingSolutions, Intertape Polymer Group, AEP Industries, Berry Plastics, Bemis Co., Sigma Plastics, Aakriti Packaging, Alliance Plastics, American Eagle Packaging, W.W Grainger, Sigma Stretch Film, Silver Talent International and SmartShield Packaging.
- Consumer product packaging
- Pharmaceuticals packaging
- Bulk product packaging
- Material goods packaging
- Food packaging
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...