Table of Contents
Increasing production and consumption of wine, increasing demand for wine, increasing disposal income and changing preferences for alcoholic beverages are the drivers for global wine packaging market. However, high raw material costs are restraining the market growth. Glass bottle segment has the leading market for wine packaging. Due to its neutral and non reactive nature, glass bottle is most suitable material for wine packaging. Alternatives such as cans, plastic cups, plastic bottles and aseptic cartons are increasing their popularity due to appeal to younger consumers and product differentiation capability.
Some of the significant market players include Vidrala, Consol Glass, Rexam, Bormioli Rocco, Vetropack Holding, Vitro Packaging, Saint-Gobain, Smufit Kappa, Wiegand-Glass, Hindusthan National Glass & Industries, Acor, Owens-Illinois, Koa Glass, Stolzle GlaSS, Ardagh, Victory Paper andPackaging, Piramal Glass, Brick Packaging, Scholle, and Gerresheimer.
Wine Packaging market Product Covered:
Packaging Type Covered:
- Metal Cans
- Plastic Bottles
- Aseptic Cartons
- Aluminium Cans
- Cups & Goblets
- Bag in Box
- Pet Bottles
- Glass Bottles
- Liquid Cartons
- Other Containers
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...