Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fruits and Vegetables Crop Protection market is estimated at 2.3 million tons in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. The factors influencing the market growth include growing demand for food security and vegetarian foods, changes in farming practices & technology and reduction in arable land. Whereas factors such as low per capita use of pesticides in several regions and growing environmental concerns are inhibiting the market. However, rapid growth in biopesticides market is major opportunity for the market. Some of the challenges faced by the market include evolution of biotechnology, stringent regulations and ban imposed by regulatory authorities.
Governments in various countries took measures aimed at promoting the development and usage of biopesticides due to their superior safety, low toxicity, and higher efficacy in controlling pests. Cereals & grains is the key market segment for crop protection chemicals which is commanded by North America. The Asia Pacific and Latin America emerged as the fastest growing markets globally. In the Asia Pacific region, India is hub to the largest number of vegetarians worldwide, which has been a major factor in continual demand for fruits and vegetables.
Some of the key players in the fruits and vegetables crop protection market include Adama Agricultural Solutions, Bayer CropScience, IsAgro, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, BASF, Nufarm, Valent Biosciences, Monsanto Company, Syngenta International, Cheminova A/S, Natural Industries, Arysta LifeScience, IsAgro Spa, and Nippon Soda Co. Ltd.
Product types Covered:
o 2,4 - D
o Pyrethrins and pyrethroids
o Others (Diazinon, terbufos, methoxychlor)
- Cereals & Grain
- Oilseeds & Pulses
o Soya bean
- Fruits, Vegetables and Nuts
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
India is the world’s 7th largest country by land size and holds huge potential in certain areas which was largely untapped due to the bad economic conditions. Due to uncertain social and political climate, ...
“The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%” The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market is projected to reach USD 41.39 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% ...
Hoovers Research analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present ...
Fruit And Veget...
Fruit And Veget...