Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Prepared Animal Feed market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.4% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2022. The factors favoring market growth include growth in livestock, untapped market potential, increasing consumption of animal based food products and rise in disposable income. However, factors such as rise in ingredient price, low impact on native breeds and unfavourable climatic conditions are the challenges faced by the market. Moreover, usage of Information Technology, strategic activities and feed production from unusual trends are the market trends.
China is the largest producer of animal feed, and Asia Pacific is the main producer of animal feed across the globe that produces about 40% of the global prepared animal feed market. Asia Pacific and North America both accounted for around 65% of the total market. Growth is high in Asia Pacific countries such as China and India due to increasing income levels and meat consumption. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
Some of the key players in the global market include ConAgra Inc., Charoen Pokphand, Cremer, Deutsche Tiernahrung Cremer, Omaha, Conti Group Companies Inc., CHS Inc., Cargill and Farmland Industries Inc.
- Cat and dog food
- Lucerne meal and pellets
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global animal feed additives industry, which stands at $40 billion in 2015, is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% to reach $ 43.2 billion by 2020. Asia-Pacific and North America are the top two consumers of ...
“Global medicated feed additives market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.41%” The global medicated feed additives market is projected to reach a value of USD 15.32 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR ...
The global animal feed enzymes market is expected to reach USD 2.67 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising requirements for enhanced nutritional value ...