Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud Automation market is poised to reach $70.98 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.92 % during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include dynamic nature of cloud computing, increasing focus on life cycle management, and growing deployment of hybrid clouds where as security, compliance, interoperability, privacy are hampering the cloud automation market. U.S. is the largest market for cloud automation. Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to grow at a faster pace during the forecast period. Growth in Europe is mainly attributed by the EU government support and initiatives taken by government to enhance digital communications between people and them. Latin America and Canada are anticipated to have prospective growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global cloud automation market are Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft Corporation, CA Technologies Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., EMC Corporation, Flexiant Limited, Skydera Inc, VMware Inc., CloudVelox Inc., Parallels, Skytap, Inc., Google and HP.
Deployment type covered:
- Private cloud
- Public cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
End Users covered:
- Cloud service providers
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“The growing need for a highly scalable centralized system for the management of field services is expected to drive the Field Service Management (FSM) market” The FSM market size is expected to grow ...