Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud Computing Market is accounted for $103.35 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $512.81 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 25.7% during the forecast period. The factors that are influencing the market growth include, on demand scalability, business continuity, agility and cost savings where as factors such as security, compliance, interoperability, and privacy are inhibiting the growth of cloud computing market.
SaaS is the largest segment of cloud computing market. Hybrid cloud will have the utmost adoption rate and compound annual growth rate in the intermediate term. Amazon, one of the top public cloud providers has decreased the cost of its public cloud services around 40 times in the last six years alone owing to the rising rivalry and virtuous cycle.
Some of the key players in the global cloud computing market are Amazon.Com, Google, IBM, Sap Ag, CA Technologies, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco Systems, Yahoo! Inc., Dell Inc., ENKI, Hewlett-Packard Development Company Layered Technologies Inc., and Novell Inc.,
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as Service (IaaS)
Deployment type covered:
- Private cloud
- Public cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
"Next-generation virtual network management and orchestration spending increased to USD530 million in 2015, reflecting significantly increased operator investment in virtual networks." This report assesses ...
“The growing need for a highly scalable centralized system for the management of field services is expected to drive the Field Service Management (FSM) market” The FSM market size is expected to grow ...