Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Payment Transaction Services market is growing at a CAGR of 39.6% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. The key drivers for growth of the market include convenience and immediacy. However, security associated with mobile based transactions is the major factor restraining the market growth. As such, a horde of mobile money propositions like carrier billing are still highly pertinent to consumers with no credit cards or as a expedient way of purchasing apps in app stores and online content.
Money transfer segment accounted for more than 50% share of the mobile payment transaction market in 2014. On the other hand, merchandise purchase segment is expected to gain grip during the forecast period. More than 20 percent of mobile payment users utilized selected online wallets such as PayPal or Google Wallet in the United States. Rising NFC option is how retailers are utilizing mobile money together with other key retail elements like, rewards, offers, and loyalty to remain significant on the high street. With huge sections of the population unbanked so far vigorously using feature phones to access mobile money services and pay for physical goods, bill payments, money transfer, or accessing digital goods and services persist to rule.
Some of the key players in global mobile payment transaction services market are Braintree, Clinkle, Google Wallet, MasterCard, MoneyBookers, Paypal, SinglePoint, Venmo, Visa, LevelUp and WorldPay.
Purposes of mobile transactions Covered:
- Money Transfer
- Merchandise Purchase
- Bill Payment
- Other Purposes
- WAP/ WEB
- SMS Mobile Payment Transactions
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...
This Persistence Market Research report examines the Global mobile payment transaction market for the period 2015- 2020. The primary objective is to offer updates on the advancement in mobile applications ...