Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telecom Analytics Market is accounted for $1.38 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $10.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 33.6% during the forecast period. Improved implications for revenue management, escalating vulnerability to attacks and increase in mistrustful activities are some of the major factors driving the market. Whereas, factors such as high maintenance costs for qualified services and lack of awareness among operators are hindering the Telecom Analytics market. New market opportunities and trends with cloud computing and new business models are prompting the IT infrastructure outsourcing services market. While Europe and Asia-Pacific are estimated to witness improved market traction, North America is anticipated to be the largest market in requisites of market size during the forecast period.
The key players in the global telecom analytics market are Accenture Plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sap Ag, Teradata Corporation and Wipro Limited.
- Network Equipment
End Users Covered:
- Telecom Operators
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large scale Enterprises
- Consulting Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Consumer Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Cost Analytics
- Market Analytics
- Service Analytics
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...