Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global IT Outsourcing Market is accounted for $314.92 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $481.37 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Improved company focus, gaining access to exceptional capabilities and reduced costs are some of the major factors driving the market. Whereas, factors such as loss of control and reduced employee morale are hindering the growth of IT Outsourcing market. New market opportunities and trends with cloud computing and new business models are prompting the IT infrastructure outsourcing services market. Asia pacific and Latin America are expected to witness prospective growth due to expansion by multinationals into these regions.
Some of the key players in the global IT Outsourcing Market are Infosys, iGate, HCL, Cognizant, CGI, Capgemini, Wipro, Unisys, TCS and ITC Infotech.
Security Types covered:
- Gain sharing
End Users covered:
- Small and Medium enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Telecom and IT
- Government and Public Utilities
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This IDC study discusses how data on outsourcing deals since 2008 indicates a brightening perspective despite the pall cast by political uncertainty over this highly politicized industry segment. IDC's ...
This IDC study analyzes the performance of the top IT outsourcing vendors in Western Europe and compares them with overall market trends, highlighting vendors that shaped the year based on either business ...
This IDC Insight examines how end-user attitudes toward IT outsourcing have shifted decisively over the past few years, following the impact of a series of major changes, including the arrival of the 3rd ...