Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global M-Commerce market is accounted for $155.9 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $1,067.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 31.6% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for M-Commerce market are escalating adoption of smart devices, improved broadband connectivity, cheaper services, etc. M-Commerce service providers are facing challenges in terms of reliance on internet networks, monetization of user base, and severe competition. North America and Europe are estimated to be the biggest markets in terms of revenue, while Asia-Pacific and Middle East are projected to experience amplified market traction, during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global M-Commerce market are Visa, Walmart, The Home Depot, Amazon.com, Apple, eBay, Google, Lowe's Companies, MasterCard, Ericsson, Gemalto, Mopay, Oxygen8, SAP and PayPal.
End-Use sectors covered:
- Retail/Service sector
- Financial service sector
- Telecommunication sector
- IT sector
Transaction Types covered:
- Mobile Banking
- M billing
- M booking
- M Retailing
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global M-Commerce Market is valued at USD 202.67 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1076.98 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 32.10% during the forecast ...
Online Consumer Payments: Sizing the Opportunity Summary This report examines the online consumer payments market in 28 global markets, considering the overall market size and its development, as well ...
The sharing economy movement matures and e-commerce continues to thrive The “sharing economy” movement is maturing and citizens and corporations alike have accepted that popular business models like ...