Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud Security Software Market is growing at a CAGR of 39.9% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Raise in the data breaches in organizations ensuring in profound losses and increasing cyber-attacks are some of the key factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, lack of awareness and cynical nature of enterprises towards cloud services are inhibiting the growth of cloud security market. Rising demand for integrated security suites is one of the key trends in the cloud security market.
One key trend upcoming in the market is the shared agreement between cloud service providers and security solution providers. With around 50% of enterprise application spending in 2014 going to SaaS, and with susceptible data a bulky component of the information used and stored there, organizations will open their reserves to enhance expenses on protections for SaaS.
Some of the key players in global Security Software market are TrendMicro, Cisco, McAfee, IBM, Microsoft, CA Technologies, Clearswift, Symantec, Voltage Security, Cipher Cloud, Panda Security, Websense, Checkpoint, Porticor and HP.
End Users Covered:
- Large Enterprises
- Government Agencies
- Cloud Service Providers
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Aerospace Defence and Intelligence
Deployment Type covered
- Cloud Email
- Cloud Encryption
- Cloud Database Security
- Cloud IAM
- Cloud IDS/IPS
- Cloud Network Security
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“The growing need for a highly scalable centralized system for the management of field services is expected to drive the Field Service Management (FSM) market” The FSM market size is expected to grow ...