Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global IT Robotic Automation Market is growing at a CAGR of 60.9% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Cost benefits and enhanced efficiency over manual process handling, growing recognition in finance and accounting segment, ability to leverage other application software without integration are some of the key factors driving the market growth.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is one of the major segments in the IT industry where high acceptance of robotic process automation is expected in the coming years. In 2015, North America and Europe were the key contributors to the global IT robotic automation market. Major companies offering RPA tools witness the U.S. as a prospective area for the development of RPA technology. The market has a vast opportunity to develop with the execution of robotic process automation in application and infrastructure management.
Some of the key players in global IT robotic automation market are Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Infosys Limited, Blue Prism, Genpact Ltd., Sutherland Global Services, Inc., IPSoft, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Capgemini, Automation Anywhere, Inc., Be Informed B.V., Atos SE, Genfour and Appian Corporation.
Types of IT Robotic Automation Covered:
o Model-based Application Tools
o Process-based Application Tools
o Application Management
o Infrastructure Management
o Integration and Development
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
Actionable Strategies to Remain Relevant Amidst the Cloudy Landscape New analysis from Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation program titled Growth Opportunities in the Global Contact Center Systems ...