Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ultrabooks Market is poised to reach $131 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 73.1% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Technological and financial support from intel corporation joined with demand from business users segment will drive growth of the market. The soaring prices of Ultrabooks compared to notebooks and tablet PCs is a key market challenge for manufacturers. In 2015, Ultrabooks are predicted to account for more than 40 percent of global notebook PC shipments. Notebooks seem to be a dying breed in the developed countries though they are popular in growing economies. This is due to additional features such as becoming thinner, lighter and more powerful.
Some of the key players in global Ultrabooks market are Toshiba, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Intel, HP, Dell, Asus, AMD, Fujitsu, Sony, Hasee, Vizio, Wistron Corporation and Acer.
- Power supply
- Mother boards
- Central Processing Unit
- Hard Disk (SSD/HDD)
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Computer Graphics Market: Overview This report on the global computer graphics market provides analysis for the period 2014–2024, wherein 2015 is the base year and the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
This IDC study discusses how we expect to see mid-single-digit growth in 2017 as the worldwide economy is anticipated to remain stable. The long-term forecast for the worldwide server market is favorable, ...
The global micro server IC market is expected to be worth USD 1.35 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 44.00% between 2016 and 2022. The key opportunities for this market are the emerging need for new data centers ...