Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telecom Operations Management Market is valued at $49.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% to reach $83.9 billion by 2022. Rising operational costs, increasing adoption of next-generation telecom technologies, high operational difficulty, and huge investments in OSS architecture are the major factors contributing to the market growth. Lack of proficient system integrators is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. Increasing need for end-to-end operations management is poised to bring in innovative avenues for market growth. North America is anticipated to be the largest market for Telecom Operations Management, whereas Asia Pacific and MEA are projected to grow at a faster pace.
Some of the key players in global telecom operations management market are Hewlett-Packard, CISCO, Oracle, Ericsson, SAP AG, NEC, Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei, Subex, Avatier, Beta Systems Software, Comverse, Evidian and Amdocs.
- Managed services
- Operations and maintenance
- Planning and consulting
- System integration
Deployment type Covered
- Service fulfilment and assurance
- Service delivery platform
- Resource inventory management
- Network management
- Customer and product management
- Billing and revenue management
- Financial assurance management
- Inventory management
- Network management
- Online self-service
- Planning and engineering
- Provisioning and activation
- Telecom consumer billing management
- Workforce management solutions
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...