Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Green IT Services Market is valued at $5.39 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% to reach $7.81 billion by 2022. The desire to hoard the money and enhance efficiency by corporate and IT sector are key factors fueling the market growth. Diverse initiatives by the government to encourage green technologies have also given much needed boost to the market growth. Broadening the reach of green IT services in other IT domains can be a key opportunity for the market. In requisites of revenue North America and Europe are the biggest regional markets for green IT services. This is due to the wide focus on the green projects by Government and administration in these regions.
Some of the key players in global Green IT Services market are Hewlett-Packard, Accenture plc, Cap Gemini S.A, Computer Sciences Corporation, Dell Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, IBM Corp., BT Global Services plc, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, SustainableIT Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Qualcomm Inc., Terremark Worldwide Inc., Symantec Corp., Affordable Internet Services Online Inc. (AISO) and Green IT Inc.
- Eco-footprint assessment
- Eco-innovation planning services
- Project management and Sustainability program service
- Integrated facilities designing services
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) for IT system service
- IT infrastructure system designing services
- Sustainable IT education program services
- System design and Business process services
- IT system design services
- Workplace innovation solution
- Green business solutions
- Energy reduction solution
- Sustainability compliance solutions
- Equipment manufacturers solutions
- Purchasing solutions
- Real estate development solutions
- Waste reduction solutions
End User’s Covered:
- Information technology
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is driving the North America IT services market” The North America IT services market size is expected to grow from USD 175.2 million in 2016 to USD ...
The Global Green IT Services market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 5.84% during the forecast ...
This IDC Health Insights report describes the current status of and drivers of demand for IT consulting, systems integration, and IT outsourcing spending among midtier, large, and very large hospitals ...