Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Enzymes Market is valued at $4.91 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.74 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.3% between 2015 and 2022. The factors contributing to the market growth include rising demand for biofuels, investments in R&D, and demand for consumer products. Moreover, increasing pressure to reduce pollution and advancements in biotechnology are the factors driving the market growth. However, stringent government regulations in developed countries are limiting the market growth. Carbohydrase segment is the fastest growing and is expected to exhibit higher growth rate in the industrial enzymes market.
With the increase in per capita income, the expenditure on detergents, food products, and beverages has augmented the demand for industrial enzymes. These factors provide lucrative opportunities for emerging market players. The demand for industrial enzymes in developed nations was relatively stable in recent times, while the developing countries of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and African region emerged as the fastest growing markets for industrial enzymes.
Some of the key players in the global industrial enzymes market include Amano Enzyme, Codexis, MP Biomedicals, Genencor International, Dyadic International, Novozymes, Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd., BASF SE, Dupont Danisco, BioResource International, Inc., Adisseo France Sas, Associated British Foods PLC, Buckman Laboratories, Chr. Hansen A/S, Guangdong VTR BioTech, ICC Industries, Koninklijke Dsm N.V, and Lonza Group.
Enzyme Types Covered:
- Animal Feed
- Paper and Pulp
- Food and Beverages
- Cleaning Agents
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
Global Ultra Hard Material Cutting Machines Market: Overview Ultra hard material cutting machines are efficient tools that are used to cut, drill and groove various industrial super hard materials which ...