Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biopesticides Market is valued at $66.57 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $104.7 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2015 and 2022. The factors contributing for the market growth include increasing market for organic products, and growing number of environmental and health concerns. Joint ventures in the bio pesticides sector and increasing investments from private sector are contributing to the market growth. However, factors such as barriers in adoption of biopesticides, and variable efficacy of biopesticides are inhibiting the market growth.
Furthermore, factors such as lack of knowledge to the farmers regarding the benefits of biopesticides and lack of enthusiasm among farmers to alter the existing chemical crop protection practices are restraining the market growth. North America is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period due to increasing demand for organic food. European region is projected to be the fastest growing market. The growth is attributed to growing demand from organic products and stringent regulations for pesticides.
Some of the key players in global market include Bayer CropScience, AgraQuest, Inc., BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Koppert Biological Systems, Novozymes Ltd., Valent Biosciences Corporation, Certis USA LLC, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Becker Underwood Inc., AgBiTech Pty Ltd, Bioworks, Inc., Syngenta Crop Protection, Arysta LifeSciences, Isagro S.p.A, W. Neudorff GmbH Kg, and Camson Bio Technologies Limited.
Types of crop covered:
- Permanent Crops
- Arable Crops
- Botanical Biopesticides
- Natural Products
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies. The report contains 378 pages, 43 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives ...